How Tuning Forks Are Used
Tuning Fork Sound Therapy is a powerful, non-invasive healing modality that uses sound vibration to re-harmonize and attune the human energy field. It has been used successfully to treat a wide variety of conditions by unblocking or releasing energy disturbances inside and outside the body.
The vibration of sound has many effects on both the conscious and the unconscious levels invoking emotional responses. The power of sound can energize, uplift, and relax. Body Tuning is an effective way to align your inner rhythms and achieve optimal health and well-being.
Tuning forks were originally used to tune musical instruments because they emanate perfect sine wave sound patterns that allow you to fine-tune instruments to the proper pitch.When you strike a tuning fork however, you’ll notice how it causes the air around the fork to vibrate, sending out very strong vibrating impulses through the air. Because of this, they have been adopted by healers who use them to increase the amount of energy on parts of the body they are trying to heal.
- Provides instantaneous, deep state of relaxation
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances massage, acupressure, dreamwork and meditation
- Brings your nervous system into balance
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns